Get your daily digest of crypto-asset and blockchain-related news – by investigating stories that fly under the radar in today’s crypto news.
- BitvoComment announced that its shareholder, Pateno Payments Inc.terminated its previously announced acquisition agreement with FTX Canada Inc. and FTX Trading Ltd., said the press release. Bitvo has no material exposure to FTX or any of its affiliated entities, he added.
- Binance announcement that users can transfer crypto between exchange and decentralized Trust Wallet with Binance Paymentof the new integration. When users transfer assets from Binance Funding Wallet to their Trust Wallet accounts, they won’t need to scan/enter a wallet address – just click “Deposit from Exchange” on the Trust Wallet app. There are no additional fees except blockchain gas fees, he said.
- BitfinexComment announced the Bitfinex Freedom Manifesto during the Adopt Bitcoin conference at El Salvador“outlining the exchange’s vision for a new era of self-sovereignty made possible through the use of peer-to-peer solutions and decentralized ledger technologies”, said the press release. Full Bitfinex Freedom Manifesto Available here.
- At COP27, a group of Web3 companies summoned by ConsenSys and Allinfrareaches out to civil society leaders and UNFCCC Climate Innovation Center to announce the creation of Ethereum climate platform (ECP) – an initiative to address Ethereum (ETH)the old proof of work of (PoW) carbon emissions, said a press release, adding: “Its mission is to encourage and fund the development of real-world projects that will mitigate greenhouse gas emissions and have a positive long-term environmental and social impact. .” Founding members include AAV, Art blocks, Celo, Codegreen.Org, Ethereum Alliance Company, GRE, Filecoin green, Gitcoins, Global Blockchain Business Council (GBBC), Houbi, digital laser (Nomura), Microsoft, Polygon, The Climate Collective, UPC Capital Venturesand W3bcloudin collaboration with gold standard.
- Bitcoin (BTC) mining hosting provider calculate north sells 11 containers for some $1.55 million to Crusoe Energy Systems. The US Bankruptcy Court in Texas approved the sale, according to the documents filed on Wednesday. Crusoe had already made a deposit worth $187,000 on October 28.
real estate news
- South Africa will soon have its first non-fungible token (NFT) apartment complex for sale, said an announcement. Evolution properties, a Cape Town property developer, is releasing 294 NFTs that entitle token holders to purchase one of 294 units in a building in Salt River this month. The development is called Spectrumand the project is carried out in collaboration with the Web3 marketplace Moment. NFT integration aims to speed up the sales process and cut out middlemen such as the deeds office, while making the property more investable and reducing administration, he said.
- Global Broker Stone Wall FX announcement integrating a “Bitcoin funding” method into their payments index, allowing customers to make deposits in BTC.
- Material laboratoriesthe team behind zkSyncan Ethereum Layer 2 zero-knowledge scaling solution (ZK-rollup), announcement it raised $200 million in a Series C round co-led by blockchain capital and Dragonflywith an additional contribution of LightSpeed Business Partners, Variantand existing investors, including Andreessen Horowitz (a16z). This latest round brings the total to $458 million, which includes the $200 million raised in Series C, a $200 million dedicated ecosystem fund, $50 million in Series B led by a16z and $8 million of previous investments. The team also announced the upcoming MIT open-source license and the latest partnership with Open Zeppelin.
- Yuga Laboratoriesthe team behind Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC), CryptoPunksand Meebits, announcement the Punk Legacy Project. The program’s inaugural giveaway is CryptoPunk #305 in Miami Institute of Contemporary Art. The Punks Legacy Project will oversee the donation and installation of several CryptoPunks in major contemporary art museums around the world. Russian punk/protest band Pussy Riot will perform at the unveiling and installation of CryptoPunk #305 on December 2.
- sologenan ecosystem using on-demand tokenization of a wide range of assets, has announcement the adoption of XLS-20, the design of the protocol for NFTs on the XRP Ledger (XRPL). This new standard introduces native support for NFT transactions on the XRPL, enabling the Sologenic NFT market to offer profitable minting, he said.
- THOR Chaina non-custodial decentralized exchange (DEX), spear its unilateral staking capabilities, allowing community members to take advantage of decentralized finance (Challenge) while retaining full ownership of their Bitcoin (BTC) or other assets. Saver Vaults are enabled for the following assets on their native channels to earn a similar return: BTC, ETH, BCH, SLD, DOGE, ATOMand AVAX.
- ManufacturerDAOa DeFi lending protocol and creator of the AID stablecoin, said he launched Maker Teleport, a multi-chain infrastructure to teleport DAI across different blockchain networks. Maker Teleport is now available on smart contract chains Arbitration and Optimismallowing users to almost instantly transfer DAI between these channels, dramatically reducing time and expense, he said.
- dStorage Project 0String became Zus, offering fast solutions for DeFi, NFT and Web3. Züs is an open-source protocol and high-performance decentralized storage network, and this latest change reflects the increased power of the chain through product development and maturing of the business model, the press release said. The team also announced an ecosystem of dapps which will be available soon.
- AltLayera paid blockchain provider for Web3 scaling, announcement that Amrit Kumar, former scientific director of Zilliqa, will join the company as Chief Operating Officer. Kumar will execute the company’s global operating strategy and support CEO Yaoqi Jia in pursuing business development verticals, the press release said.