We can’t think of a more exciting moment in time to welcome TC Sessions: Crypto – it opens tomorrow, November 17, in Miami. The last two weeks have been a crazy roller coaster – to say the least – and there’s no better place to unpack everything that’s happened.
Be in the room: Buy your pass now to see and hear the latest developments and analysis live and in person.
It’s also the perfect place to recalibrate expectations about what the future of the cryptoverse might hold. You will hear directly from leading experts such as:
- Devin Finzerco-founder and CEO, OpenSea
- Nikil Viswanathanco-founder and CEO, Alchemy
- Changpeng (CZ) ZhaoFounder and CEO, Binance
Need more reasons to attend? Listen.
Seriously now is the time for founders and developers to make sure you know how to continue to fund your dream, secure your work, and ensure you can continue to grow at scale. Check out some of the day’s panel discussions and be sure to check it out the full agenda.
- Maintain Web3 Dream Fundingwith Chris Ahn (Haun Ventures) and Tom Schmidt (Dragonfly)
- Crypto Is On Fire But Developers Keep Buildingwith Nikil Viswanathan
- Securing Web3with Pratima Arora (Chainalysis), Kathleen Breitman (Tezos) and Pascal Gauthier (Ledger)
But wait, there’s more! You’ll learn a lot from our partners, who offer a range of essential topics:
- Bringing DeFi to the masses: How to make DeFi a transparent and easy reality for millions of users who are not crypto experts? with Zenobia Godschalk (Swirlds Labs) and Mina Khattak (Worldpay). Sponsored by Hedera.
- Creating a true user-driven metaverse, with Chris Jones (MetaJuice), Natalia Mazzuchelli (ImmutableX) and Alex Mogul (Republic Crypto). Sponsored by MetaJuice.
- keep it legal, with Wilson Sonsini attorneys Amy Caiazza, Jonathan Chan, Neel Maitra and Scott McKinney. Sponsored by Wilson Sonsini.
- Robot taxis in the metaverse with Siraj Raval (Polygon Technology). Sponsored by Polygon.
- Someone Stole Your Bitcoin… Now What? with Connor Murray (Bitcoin Association for BSV and True Reviews). Sponsored by the Bitcoin Association for BSV.
- The future of finance with Colin Butler (Polygon Technology). Sponsored by Polygon.
On top of all that, connecting with great colleagues and developing new business relationships is one of the best ways to weather uncertain times. You’ll have time to meet old friends and make new ones in the Exhibit Hall, in breakout sessions, in the Networking Zone, or over drinks at our after party.
TC Sessions: Crypto takes place on November 17 in Miami. This is one of the most pivotal points in crypto history: don’t miss your chance to hear current analysis and learn what you need to do – now – to keep your crypto dreams alive. the right path. Buy your pass today and be in the room tomorrow!
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TC Sessions: Crypto? Contact our sponsorship sales team by fill in this form.